Men's Pack In Pullover Hoody - Pitch Blue
A lightweight, stretchy, breathable, weather-resistant insulated performance hoody with a 90% recycled polyester/10% spandex double-weave shell. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Style No. 20895
Specs & Features
Hardworking yet Easy-Wearing Fabric Blend
The shell is made of 90% recycled polyester/10% spandex double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, lined with 100% recycled polyester double knit with HeiQ® Pure odor control, and insulated with 60 grams of stretchy FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled)
Half-Zip Pullover with Warm, Generous Hood
This pullover jacket has a half-zip front and a hood that's bound with elastic for a snug fit
Kangaroo pocket in the front, plus a hidden, on-seam lower-back zippered pocket
Adjustable drop-tail hem
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam
- Shell: 3.7-oz 90% recycled polyester/10% spandex double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Shipping & Exchange
Free standard shipping on orders over HK$500.
Similar To This Product
For our 50th year, we’re looking forward, not back, to life on Earth. Together, we can prioritize purpose over profit and protect this wondrous planet, our only home.