Women's Insulated Powder Town Pants - Short - Black
Fully PFC-free, featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Powder Town Pants rely on an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, 60 grams of Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation for warmth, an articulated fit for freedom of movement, and a smooth taffeta liner for comfort and snag-free layering. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Style No. 31180
Specs & Features
Soft, Durable 2-layer Fabric Is PFC-Free
Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer postconsumer recycled polyester shell with waterproof/breathable protection that's fully PFC-free—that means the fabric, membrane and DWR finish do not contain perfluorinated chemicals; 60-g Thermogreen® insulation keeps you warm and dry
Waist features adjustable elastic tabs that customize the fit, plus a two-snap closure, belt loops and a zip fly
Patagonia® Snow Jacket Compatible
Webbing loop on the rear yoke securely attaches the pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
Mesh-lined vents at the outer thighs dump heat
Two zippered handwarmer pockets
Built-In RECCO® Reflector
Concealed RECCO® reflector; made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam
- PFC-free H2No® Performance Standard shell (fabric, membrane, and finishes do not contain perfluorinated chemicals): 2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Shipping & Exchange
Free standard shipping on orders over HK$500.
This product has no reviews yet.