Women's Downdrift Jacket - Oar Tan
An insulated, classic heritage-inspired jacket designed with warmth, durability and timeless style in mind for when temperatures drop. We combined weather-resistant NetPlus® fabric with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Style No. 20625
Specs & Features
Recycled Fabric with Recycled Down Insulation
Made of durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and insulated with Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Full-Length Center-Front Zipper and Placket
Full-length, center-front Vislon zipper; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
Removable insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
Two double entry front patch-on pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket holds your valuables
Drawcord hem seals in warmth
Supporting The People Who Made This Product
Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam
- Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Shipping & Exchange
Free standard shipping on orders over HK$500.
Similar To This Product
For our 50th year, we’re looking forward, not back, to life on Earth. Together, we can prioritize purpose over profit and protect this wondrous planet, our only home.