Men's Pile-Lined Trucker Jacket - Mojave Khaki
A classic trucker jacket lined with pile fleece for warmth and comfort; available in corduroy or denim. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Style No. 26520
Specs & Features
Soft, Warm Fabric Combination
Made with 12-oz 64% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/35% recycled cotton/1% spandex foam-dyed denim or 100% organic cotton 14-wale corduroy; torso lined with 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece; sleeves lined with recycled polyester taffeta
Two Chest Pockets
Two chest pockets close with flaps and snaps for security
Two Handwarmer Pockets
Two side-entry handwarmer pockets trimmed with twill tape protect your hands from wind and cold air
Cuffs feel soft on the skin and each secures with a single metal snap to help keep drafts out
Hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hip belt or harness
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Sri Lanka
- Body: 9-oz 100% organic cotton 14-wale corduroy; (ORSD only) 12-oz 64% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/35% recycled cotton/1% spandex foam-dyed denim
- Lining: (torso) 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece; (sleeves) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Sleeve insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Sleeve lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Shipping & Exchange
Free standard shipping on orders over HK$500.
This product has no reviews yet.