Men's Isthmus Parka - Sequoia Red
A weather-resistant ‘60s-inspired expedition parka made of recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; sleeves are insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® recycled polyester; hood and torso are lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Style No. 27022
Specs & Features
Recycled Nylon with Thermogreen® Insulation
Made of durable recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; hood and torso are lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece; sleeves are lined with recycled polyester taffeta and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
Removable hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth is lined with warm recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
Two-Way Front Zipper
Two-way front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closures for securing warmth
Chest pockets and lower top-loading pockets have flaps and hidden snaps for security; side-entry handwarmer pockets protect your hands in cold weather
Internal zippered chest pocket holds your valuables
Supporting the People Who Make This Product
Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam
- Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hood and torso lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Shell and sleeve lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Shipping & Exchange
Free standard shipping on orders over HK$500.
This product has no reviews yet.