SKILL LEVEL: EASY
MAKES 1 WRAP
- 1 (113g/4oz.) pouch Black Pepper Wild Pink Salmon, drained
- 1 lavash wrap (or tortilla)
- 2 tbsp. Greek yoghurt
- 3 sprigs fresh dill, picked and chopped
- ¼ of a cucumber, sliced thin
- Handful of rocket
- Salt and pepper to taste
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- In a small bowl, mix Greek yoghurt, dill, salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay lavash on flat surface and spread dill yoghurt all over on one side.
- Layer the rocket lightly, leaving the edges of the lavash uncovered to allow space for rolling.
- Layer the cucumber just on the edge closest to you (not over the entire surface).
- Gently break Salmon portion into four small pieces and layer on top of the cucumber.
- Roll tightly. Cut in half as wrap sandwich, or cut into 6 rounds to make snack-size pinwheels.